Associate Board Members Needed
Learners Today, Leaders Tomorrow (LTLT) is an all-volunteer non-profit dedicated to teaching 21stCentury Skills to today’s youth.
Our programs include the following:
- Arithmetic Development- LTLT focuses on foundation skills so our youth can pursue higher-level math if they choose.
- Literacy development- LTLT believes that reading and writing are the foundation skills needed to be successful in the 21st Century.
- Risk-Taking Skills- LTLT uses outdoor education like hiking, canoeing, and rock climbing to help youth challenge themselves and develop the skills needed to successfully take risk.
- Expeditions- LTLT use 4-to-10-day outdoor trips to help youth develop the skills needed to plan and successfully develop long-term plans.
We are recruiting a diverse team of Associate Board Members and volunteers who believe in Learners Today, Leaders Tomorrow’s mission of teaching 21st Century Skills to Today’s youth.
As an Associate Board Member, you would bring your experience, skills, and talents to help LTLT develop a more sustainable program. Associate Board Members work directly with our Executive Director to fulfill our mission and annual goals.
Members of our Associate Board can contribute in several ways:
- Build fundraising strategies and host community donor events
- Design new marketing campaigns that showcase our impact
- Champion our work within their networks
- Help us recruit volunteers
- Help recruit local businesses that can support our mission
- Help us challenge youth to develop 21st Century Skills
Members of our Associate Board will gain the following:
- Direct exposure to managing a growing nonprofit
- Valuable fundraising skills
- Learn to develop and implement a marketing strategy
- Insight on working with youth